This site was made to give swing dancers an opportunity to dress up for dancing in authentic style. Swing is not only the music and the dance, but big part of history, including fashion history. With the right clothes to accent your movements, your dancing will appear more authentic and harmonious.
Swing dance and swing music came from the beginning of the XX century (mostly from the 1930s and 1940s), so it would be appropriate to wear clothes from the same era. But the problem with this kind of clothes these days is how to combine three main elements: comfort, authentic style and low price. Our vision is to bring these three main elements to the dancers of today.
- All designs on this site are modeled after authentic patterns or images from the 30s and 40s.
- Fabrics and other materials are all selected with a dancers movements in mind.
- If you can't find a design that you like on this site, send us your ideas or photos and we can bring your vision to life.
Our selections are divided into three categories:
- - Dresses, blouses, skirts, and pants for ladies.
- - Dress pants, shirts, vests, and suits for gentlemen.
- - Costumes for couples or groups for competition or performance.
You can get some vintage style shoes from the Jigwalk store to complete your outfit!
Русская версия сайта »